1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

New Profile Posts

1. VMV
  2. Colin KC
    Colin KC
    Hi everyone
  3. HPFlashman
    HPFlashman
    Giving this one a try. Finally found something on what happend to BB, and found a link to this here site. Glad to see some old handles! :-D
  4. Scottish Marion
    Scottish Marion winnet
    Can you drop me a message because I am trying to get my sister into the girl guiding environment so am needing advice on the sort of activities it involves :).
  5. dkonopinski
    dkonopinski
    Settling in nicely.
  6. Sensi5446
  7. dkonopinski
    dkonopinski
    New arrival.
  8. megalift
    megalift
    Happily lacking any status
  9. Eddie The Beagle
    Eddie The Beagle
    Save the Plankton, eat whales
  10. Simon
    Simon
    Happy :-)
  11. silvestriz
    silvestriz
    Trying out different types of greenwood
  12. silvestriz
    silvestriz
    And any carving tips
  13. silvestriz
    silvestriz
    Looking for a crook knife and an axe
  14. silvestriz
    silvestriz
    Recently bought some mora striaght knifes
  15. silvestriz
    silvestriz
    Starting with some spoons ans searching for the right tools
    1. Brian T
      Brian T
      I don't see any of your posts/threads out in the open forums. I've been carving for quite a long time with the tools common to the Pacific North west of Canada. I use many modified farrier's hoof knives for carving
      Sep 3, 2018
    2. silvestriz
      silvestriz
      Thanks for that information. I was looking at hoof knifes but wasn't sure how to modify them. Recently bought a crook knife but still getting to grips with using it. More comfortable with gouges but will keep trying with the crook. Also bought an axe which I managed to cut myself on it yesterday. Been a bit afraid to put posts on the open forum actually!
      Sep 5, 2018
  16. snappingturtle
    snappingturtle bushwacker
    I might be up for restoring that air rifle where about in Hampshire are you?
    1. bushwacker
      bushwacker
      Im in a place called Bishops Waltham, about 8 miles SE of Winchester.
      Aug 12, 2018
  17. Cole Nolte
    Cole Nolte bayvillageidiot
    I saw your Forest Jack! I’ve been looking for one for some time! Would you ever be willing to sell? Let me know!

Best,

Cole Nolte
  18. Belle
    Belle
    Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumby night...
  19. Renton
    Renton
    Live Loud, Laugh Long, Love Someones wife :D
  20. macmiddlebrooks
    macmiddlebrooks
    Drinking an Imperial IPA after a long day at work.