1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

dkonopinski's Recent Activity

1. dkonopinski replied to the thread What do you associate with...... ?.

siren

Aug 18, 2019 at 6:59 PM
  2. dkonopinski replied to the thread What do you associate with...... ?.

Wine

Aug 18, 2019 at 6:17 PM
  3. dkonopinski replied to the thread What do you associate with...... ?.

Dropouts

Aug 18, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  4. dkonopinski liked BorderReiver's post in the thread Philosophical Discourse.

[IMG]

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:58 PM
  5. dkonopinski liked CaptainBeaky's post in the thread The Joke Thread.

One tectonic plate bumped into another and said, "Sorry, my fault"

Aug 17, 2019 at 12:46 PM
  6. dkonopinski liked Gower Ranger's post in the thread The Joke Thread.

Farmer v Army: Dear Mum & Dad, I am very well, I hope you are too. Tell big brothers Sean, Paddy and Mick that the Army is better than...

Aug 17, 2019 at 12:46 PM
  7. dkonopinski replied to the thread New Old Buck 110 Folding Hunter.

Much better carried on the belt in the leather sheath they come with imo. I've always steered clear of finger groovy knives. They are...

Aug 16, 2019 at 5:49 PM
  8. dkonopinski replied to the thread A Fisherman's Saga.

Hehehehe. I was a pipe smoker for a lot of years, but I won't be starting again. Sorry. It was Barney's Punchbowle because of the little...

Aug 16, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  9. dkonopinski replied to the thread A Fisherman's Saga.

Will do. Ta.

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  10. dkonopinski posted a new thread.

New Old Buck 110 Folding Hunter

I have one with these with the Cherry Wood handle and it is a brilliant piece of kit. i would be acquiring one of these now they have been...

Forum: Production Knives

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:16 PM
  11. dkonopinski liked beachlover's post in the thread Photos The Awesome Photo Album.

[img]

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  12. dkonopinski liked Saint-Just's post in the thread Photos The Awesome Photo Album.

The only ‘faute de goût’ is the RSVP. It’s French for Respond, please. And the ‘please’ is obviously a mistake. [emoji1]

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:59 PM
  13. dkonopinski liked beachlover's post in the thread The Joke Thread.

A keen country lad applied for a salesman’s job at a city department store. In fact it was the biggest store in the world – you could get...

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:56 PM
  14. dkonopinski replied to the thread A Fisherman's Saga.

Thank you, Robbi.

Aug 16, 2019 at 10:37 AM
  15. dkonopinski posted a new thread.

A Fisherman's Saga

We are very lucky to have found a house at one end of a small Yorkshire village on the bank of a river and so for my 70th the family got...

Forum: Fishing

Aug 16, 2019 at 9:43 AM