1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

25% off Amazonas Tarp Hats and gear.

Discussion in 'Heads Up!' started by Nice65, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

Use code TARP SHOP.

I'm not too sure whether you need to be an existing buyer to gain the discount, but as Madam has wanted a floppy hat for our Greece holiday, and I want a wallet, it seemed like a decent time to buy.

2. beachlover

beachlover Moderator Staff Member

I hear the Islands are still really popular so book your boat trips early Rich.

[​IMG]

bushwacker, NOTSHARP and Nice65 like this.
  3. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

Oh, I won't be using those 'tourist' boats, they tend to get very crowded in season.

I've even cancelled the car hire after reading about the roads where 500 Italians were marched over the edge during the war. I'm staying put in the villa, using air con and pool, and visiting tavernas and the beach.

beachlover likes this.
  4. beachlover

beachlover Moderator Staff Member

Don't forget to continue the exercise program....

[​IMG]

5. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

I'm utterly without doubt despite the heat, I will be able to perform basic motor function at times :)

NOTSHARP and beachlover like this.