1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

AAA/AA only charger (pref with 10440 too)

Discussion in 'Outdoors Gear Discussion' started by Colin KC, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:39 AM.

1. Colin KC

Colin KC Member

Please, does anyone know if a decent (preferably AAA/10440 only) charger exists?

USB or 12v or mains, I don't care, however, it must hold AAA's in a secure manner (not flopping about, or popping out) as all the chargers I've had/seen don't have secure or dedicated slots for AAA.

I've been using AAA-AA converters to ensure a good fit in my current charger but really want a better solution

many thanks

2. bagman

bagman Moderator Staff Member

3. ElThomsono

ElThomsono Moderator Staff Member

Do they just work like magic, aye?

4. bagman

It is auto sensing for battery type and charges appropriately

ElThomsono likes this.
  5. Colin KC

Colin KC Member

Thanks Baggy, ordered

Nice65 and bagman like this.
  6. bagman

I think you’ll be impressed?

I have one in my rucksack with a portable battery pack to power it. I used mine this holiday to charge 18650’s & RCR123’s as well as a nimh AA