1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

For Sale End of year clearout extravaganza

Discussion in 'Knives For Sale' started by Fraser, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Fraser

Fraser Subscribed Member

I’m aiming to start 2020 with less “stuff” so it’s time for some knives that have been lying in my safe to find happy new homes.

Fixed blades
    [​IMG]
    1. Narsil bushcraft knife. Made by Narsil from BB and bought from him about 2004-5. Carbon steel, bit of an unusual design. Has the patina and scuffs that go with being used. Comes with a leather sheath. £40
    2. Kabar. Bought because I fancied having one a while back. Never really used it for anything. Black blade coating and black leather sheath. £30
    3. SOLD! SOG Mini Pentagon. Double edged, one side plain edge, the other serrated. Bought and carried as a sgian dubh at a few weddings and suchlike, but I don't think it's ever cut anything. £35
    4. Cold Steel Peacekeeper II. Double edged dagger. Some spots of corrosion, as well as some black marker from teaching myself knife sharpening. £20
    5. CRKT Crawford/Kasper Dragon. Bought because it was an interesting design and played with a bit. £15
    6. SOLD! Shing Titanium card. Bought from Shing on BB ages back. Credit card sized piece of Ti with one long side and one short side sharpened to a fairly rough edge. £10

Folders
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1. Blackhawk Crucible II. Handy beater knife. Well used with scuffs and marks on blade and clip. Spearpoint blade, liner lock, and 4 way tip up/down, left/right pocket clip. £20
    2. Boker Plus folder. Chad Los Banos designed folder with dual thumb stud and flipper. Liner lock, 4 way tip up/down, left/right pocket clip. Little bit of blade play. £15
    3. SOLD! Emerson CQC7. One of the classic tactical folders. Thumb disc opener and Wave function. Liner lock. A few marks on the blade and grip scales. Also included is a neat little Kydex sheath made by Mojofilter of this parish. The sheath securely holds the folder if you want to carry it as a neck knife. £35
    4. SOLD! Leatherman Wave. This is the version with the integral bit driver. Carried and used, with some spots of corrosion. In good working order and would be an excellent beater multitool. This is the version with a removable folder-style pocket clip. Comes with a leather belt pouch with stretch side panels that can hold a pen or similar. Also includes half a dozen extra bits for the driver, in a plastic holder that fits in the sheath. £25
    These photos came out a bit dark; I'll sort out some better ones once my camera battery charges. All prices include UK postage/PayPal fees. Thanks for looking folks.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    Stew and ElThomsono like this.