1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

For Sale Filson Rugged Twill Rucksack

Discussion in 'Outdoors Kit For Sale' started by minds_eye, May 12, 2019.

1. minds_eye

minds_eye Subscribed Member

Colour is 'Otter Green' (a green-grey similar to foliage green) with dark brown bridle leather straps.

Product page here: https://www.filson.com/uk/rugged-twill-rucksack.html#sku=11070262-fco-000971913

Condition:
    Carried this for around a week, to the office in a suit so hasn't been used for hiking etc. Hasn't seen any rain and is in excellent condition. I'd say 'as new' but there are slight impressions on the leather where the buckles have been.

Description:
    Size is deceptive and I'd say it can fit more than my trusty 22L pack, though it flattens down nicely when only carrying a daily work load of a notebook, laptop etc. Front pockets, in particular, expand to be rather more useful than I expected.

Photos:
    Colour is kind of hard to photograph (it's more green in person and the straps a little more brown):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price:
    £205 posted to UK (no trades etc as it's going towards a rowing machine I've got on order, ta).

2. Robbi

Robbi Subscribed Member

Want......... but can't afford.

that's a beautiful bag Sir.

Good luck with the sale.