1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

Sold Free. Amazonas Bifold Wallet

Discussion in 'Outdoors Kit For Sale' started by Nice65, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

There's no Free prefix, but it's free. From a sale at Amazonas Tarp Hat. I waxed the outer and don't like the stiffness so I've replaced it. Heavily waxed, beads water, and free. I'm not doing pics or links because it's fucking free. :)

Diavoli likes this.
  2. Basemetal

Basemetal Administrator Staff Member

There's a"Giveaway" prefix, but I don't see any way to customise or add a prefix to get "free". Strange omission.

3. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

Now claimed and on its way to Scotland later in the week.

4. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

I've just gone through all the sales forums and none of them has a "Giveaway" prefix.

.....Ah, just found the Giveaway forum, it's not in the sales and heads up, I hadn't noticed it.

5. Andylaser

Andylaser Administrator Staff Member

It is now. :)

Nice65 likes this.