1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

General Licence revoked

Discussion in 'Shooting' started by Guzzi Goose, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Guzzi Goose

Guzzi Goose Subscribed Member

Just to warn you, You cant use Fully Automatic weapons against Crows, it's banned under the 1981 Wildlife and Countryside Act.

Are SemiAuto airguns legal BTW, I thought it was a Grey area as they arn't shotguns with a magazine capacity of 2 or .22LR?

2. Andylaser

Andylaser Administrator Staff Member

3. Guzzi Goose

Guzzi Goose Subscribed Member

It's weird the NSRA are selling something like that! They tend to be at the less relaxed/fun/laid back end of the shooting spectrum (are you a member?:shucks:)

4. Andylaser

Absolutely not. :)

5. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

When it comes to business and profit, there aren’t any scruples. Sainsburys are selling Cannabidiol products. A few years ago they’d have made the assumption cannabis leads to heroin addiction. The couldn’t give a shit if it did now cannabis is becoming more acceptable and deemed ok in the public eye.

Interesting rifle on sale on BCUK by AndyP. Andy generally has top end stuff, this semi auto looks fun.

https://bushcraftuk.com/community/index.php?threads/sig-sauer-mc-177-air-rifle.152373/

6. Renton

Renton Subscribed Member

Its sold.

Sig Sauers attempt to replace the mp5. The real gun and the co2 version are made to near identical in weight and operation so the co2 gun can be used in training.

7. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

Thank goodness it did, I was hovering. But I found them new at £299 so it didn’t seem a great deal. I’m after a Diana or Weihrauch springer anyway, I’m just easily led by decent toys.

I think the Baikal Makarov pistol was also built for training?

8. Andylaser

I am guessing it was a smoothbore like most semi auto BB CO2 guns.