1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

Hashtechguy?

Discussion in 'General Chat and Gossip' started by Nice65, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

Anyone know or heard of this electronics company? Distinct lack of Chinglish, well presented, excellent prices, but...sparse internet presence regards reviews except for 4 good Trustpilots. I think they’re possibly new, there’s a copyright 2019.

https://www.hashtechguy.com/

I’ve dropped a line to ask a few questions. I’m liking the prices, professional approach, and PayPal payment.

2. bushwacker

bushwacker Subscribed Member

I thought it was a new 'vape juice' until I opened the link.

3. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

Yeah, well I know a bloke, who knows a bloke, and he knows a bloke..:)

Strange response from him/them. I didn’t put my phone number in the optional box and got asked if I had a number to use WhatsApp. I’ve given him an old burner number and fully expect my iPhone to explode with a high temperature and nasty virus tomorrow when I dump the sim card in it. Or, maybe I won’t bother, who creates a contact form and then asks to communicate ‘off scene”?

4. winnet

winnet Member

If it looks too good to be true it probably is.

G[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nice65 and bushwacker like this.
  5. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

Cheers. He got back via the form again today, explained he was running a small new company hence the lack of internet presence and reviews. Your screenshot shows he’s only been at it for a few months. Supplied me with a phone number (mobile) and says he’ll answer any questions using the contact form unless I want otherwise. He recommends using WhatsApp if I do, so he’s likely in China. And his name is Chan :)

So, I’ll see how things go. He’s selling some Sony cans for a decent chunk under RRP so I need to know they’re intended for UK distribution because Sony won’t honour a warranty if not.