1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

For Sale Large Sebenza 25 (lefty)

Discussion in 'Knives For Sale' started by Fraser, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Fraser

Fraser Subscribed Member

The folder clear-out continues.

For sale is a 2014 Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 25, left-handed model. It's a superb knife, but I have two Sebbies and not enough opportunity to use either.

It's in excellent condition, carried, used, but looked after.

The usual bombproof construction, Ti scales, and S35VN steel. This one has dual thumbstuds for left or right hand opening. The major difference is that it's a mirror image of a typical Sebenza to allow for left-handed carry. The integral lock and removable pocket clip are on the "other side" of a normal version.

Also included is an official Chris Reeve (made by Gfeller Casemakers of Idaho) leather belt sheath. This fits the large Sebenza, and has an additional press stud for carrying a small model instead.

£225 delivered in the UK.

Thanks for looking. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 11:54 AM
  2. bushwacker

bushwacker Subscribed Member

If I wasn't one of the 89% of folk who couldn't open/close it one handed........

3. Saint-Just

Saint-Just Moderator Staff Member

I have a right hand one, if you care for a 3 way swap...

4. Fraser

Fraser Subscribed Member

In celebration of International Left-handers Day 2019, a bump and a price drop. Now £225. Go Team Smudged Handwriting!

For what it's worth, I can open and close my normal, right-handed Sebenza left-handed with no issues, and I can handle this one right-handed with ease.