1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

For Sale NWA (Nick Allen) BF 2007 Survival Forum Knife

Discussion in 'Knives For Sale' started by RickDastardly, Jul 19, 2018.

1. RickDastardly

RickDastardly Member

Nick Allen (NWA) 2007 Bladeforums' Wilderness & Survival knife

PRICE: £145 (PP) or £140 (Bank Transfer) including UK RMSD

DESCRIPTION
    This knife was designed and made by Nick Allen (NWA Knives) for the Bladeforums' Wilderness & Survival forum in 2007. I bought it from the first run of them. I think about 60-ish were made.

Blade is about 5" long, 3/16" thick, differentially heat treated O-1, with a beautiful hamon. Handle is dark green canvas micarta with a great ergonomic shape. Overall it's a terrific general purpose outdoors knife. The knife is protected with ren-wax. The sheath is wet-moulded and wax hardened. It fits the knife securely without need of a strap. The sheath has never been worn and only used to store the knife; it has some minor scuff marks on the inside from the jimped spine.

I stropped the edge and used the knife a few times to test it out in the garden, making camp fires and a little whittling. Other than that it's never been used because, while it's a really great knife, I like my Busses. The blade has a few superficial, fine marks in the finish which I managed to capture in one of the photos. They are really fine and cannot be felt with a fingernail. The photos are high resolution; please take a good look at them.

PICTURES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For sale to over-18s only. Proof of age required.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018