1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

*SOLD* Sony MDR-1000X noise cancelling headphones

Discussion in 'Aladdin's Cave' started by Nice65, Jun 12, 2019 at 7:21 PM.

1. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

I’m wanting to upgrade to the newer version of these brilliant headphones and these need to make a bit of a financial contribution towards it. The depreciation on stuff like this is astonishing, I paid £329 in early 2017 for these.

The light has been terrible all day for pictures that show the current condition properly, but those that know me will believe me when I say they’re in excellent used condition. I will endeavour to take some decent pictures tomorrow, so this is just for interest for now. If you haven’t experienced the joy of noise cancelling, over-ear headphones then you’ll be overwhelmed how well these work. They’re feature packed with touch sensitive forward/rewind and up/down volume by sliding a fingertip across the right can. Covering this side with the palm of a hand pushes the music back and allows listening to announcements or brief conversation. Noise cancelling can be adjusted to allow certain ambient noise in, like flight or train announcements.

Reviews were good all round, they’ve been pipping Bose on sound quality and features since release.

https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/sony-mdr-1000x

They’ve always been stored in the padded carry case, and only used at home and holidays. Comes with USB charging cable, headphone jack lead for wired connection, and weird double jackplug adaptor, I think for wired aeroplane use. All supplied in original cardboard packaging box.

As I say, proper pics to come. I’m after £120 inc tracked postage and PP fees.

2. Saint-Just

Saint-Just Moderator Staff Member

3. Nice65

Nice65 Subscribed Member

As in, please fuck off with the unnecessary temptation, or please, these will make me very happy? :D

I’ll ping you my PP over.:)

NOTSHARP, bagman and Saint-Just like this.