1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are trying to register and not receiving an email confirmation, the most common reason is that you've mis-typed your email address and the confirmation email has bounced. Send a message to Admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and we'll sort it out. Alternatively, check your spam folder as sometimes messages are mistakenly put in there.

What might kill a swan?

Discussion in 'WIldlife' started by dkonopinski, Apr 2, 2019.

1. dkonopinski

dkonopinski Subscribed Member

I have just spotted an assumption which might have set our logical reasoning onto the wrong track. You see it could have been the swans that dragged their attackers out of the river and across the ground during the struggle. In which case Beachlover might have been right all along.

Of course, that doesn't mean he didn't deserve the piss-take, but credit where credit is due.

David

NOTSHARP and beachlover like this.
  2. BorderReiver

BorderReiver Moderator Staff Member

Aw, you've spoiled it now.:sad02

3. Templogin

Templogin Subscribed Member

It was a good night out. I had offered to stand their drinks all night as they had helped start the bike. It cost me a small fortune as they drank like fish. The venue, or should that be plaice, was packed like sardines, and everyone haddock a good time. Most said that the guitarist, Norman, could play a really good tuna, and was good on the bass too. He only played one bum note. Some old rocker carped on about it, but otherwise a great crowd.

Apparently this was the start of the band's, called The Pikeys, world tour. They said that the campervan was an upgrade on the Transit and caravan that they had before, and was much easier to park for a pike. They find steering wheel difficult to reach you see. They were also attracted by the humidor optional extra, well they do like a nice Cuban cigar with their single malt after a gig.

The pike asked after Kev. They think they might be related. It would explain things. The band are down in the IoW on February the 33rd next year, and said they might drop in.

I know a gentleman should never tell, but the drummer, Sharon, who was wearing bright red lipstick, fell for my chat up routine, hook, line and sinker.

sarj, beachlover, NOTSHARP and 2 others like this.
  4. dkonopinski

dkonopinski Subscribed Member

That is a work of art :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Templogin likes this.
  5. beachlover

beachlover Moderator Staff Member

:bow::bow::bow:

6. Guzzi Goose

Guzzi Goose Subscribed Member

Ahh! MotorPike often matched with Side Carp